Thursday, March 23, 2006

adelaide wrap-up




as the sky over adelaide seemed to turn into a giant super 8 film reel, the shoot the fringe big premiere of all 41 super 8 films was tuesday night March 14 at fowler's live. The place was packed and many of the films were stellar! and 39 of them had original soundtrax. I ran into a man who is promoting a new australian flag, I threw a lot of arrows with my friend chris, and met lots of amazing and talented people in Adelaide. I will miss my living room = the grace, and my sleeping quarters upstairs. I still never got used to walking on the left hand side of the sidewalk, the coffee in adelaide rocks, there are sharks in the water but that just adds to the adventure, i should invest in coopers, my friend will sheridan played drums and we played four songs saturday night at the grace, he rocked! i love a pony glass but it's dangerous and very fragile, i hope to come back next year...

No comments: